żHabla usted Espańol? Haga clic aquí
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION. The Kellogg’s™ Kick It with LA Galaxy Text-to-Enter Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is a Text Entry and Mail-in Entry Sweepstakes that begins on 5/17/17 at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on 5/29/17 at 11:59:59 PM (PT) (the “Promotion Period”). Look on the Point-of-Sale (“POS”) advertising material at participating Northgate stores in southern California for the Short Code and keyword; and then follow the instructions provided to enter the Sweepstakes via text – as more fully described below in rule #3a. To enter for free via mail-in, see the mail-in method of entry details on promotional materials at participating retail stores or see below in rule #3b for further details.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the state of California who live within a seventy-five (75) mile radius from Carson, CA (the “Territory”); are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry; are the parent or legal guardian of a child who is between 10 – 18 years old at time of winner selection; and live within a fifty (50) mile radius of a participating Northgate store in southern CA. Eligibility is contingent on all eligibility criteria being met; including both radius requirements. Employees, officers, and directors of Kellogg Company (“Sponsor”), Anschultz L.A. Soccer, Inc. (a/k/a “LA Galaxy”), Major League Soccer, L.L.C. (“MLS”), its affiliated teams and entities, Soccer United Marketing, LLC (“SUM”), Northgate González Markets, participating stores, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, advertising, promotion and other agencies (collectively, "Promotion Entities") and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER. There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
a) TEXT MESSAGE ENTRY: During the Promotion Period, from your wireless phone, text the keyword “GALAXY” to the short code 86677
(the “Short Code”). After sending your text message entry, you may receive one (1) or more text messages in response to your text entry, including a message confirming your entry, and legal disclaimers from Kellogg Company (“Sponsor”). You may opt-out of receiving the promotional text messages from Sponsor at any time by sending a reply text message with the word “STOP”. The text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the U.S. major wireless carriers in the United States, but Sponsor makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate, and the mobile phone that is used must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Check with your carrier for details. Entrants should check their phone’s features to see if they have that capability. Wireless service providers may charge entrants for each text message, including any error message that is sent and received in connection with the Sweepstakes, based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan. Message and data rates apply. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. Entry by sending a text message will not improve your chance of winning. By texting an entry, the entrant grants permission to the Sponsor to notify them via a return text message and must agree to accept all applicable charges associated therewith. You are responsible for all applicable fees and taxes associated with placing a text entry. Sponsor in its sole discretion may add or delete a cellular carrier at any time, without notice. Proof of text messaging the Short Code is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such Sweepstakes entry. Text entries must be completed by 5/29/17 at 11:59:59 PM (PT).
b) MAIL-IN ENTRY: You may also enter during the Promotion Period by hand-writing, on a plain 3”x 5” piece of paper, your name, address, age and daytime/evening phone numbers, and name of store. Mail your entry in an envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: Kellogg’s™ Kick It with LA Galaxy Text-to-Enter Sweepstakes, Attn: Entry, P.O. Box 1498, Battle Creek, MI 49016-1498. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by 5/29/17 and received by 6/5/17.
No automated entry devices, bots and/or other programs and/or software are permitted for entry. No mechanically reproduced, altered, forged, or facsimile entries will be accepted. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Only fully completed entries are eligible.
If due to programming, production or other errors, more prizes are awarded and/or claimed than intended, the intended number of Sweepstakes prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from all those submitting purportedly valid claims. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All potential winning entries are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. A participant is not a winner of any prize, even if the Website and/or a confirmation text message/email should so indicate, unless and until said participant’s eligibility has been verified and said participant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept Screen Shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective entry and is void and will not be honored.
Limit one (1) entry per person per Day, regardless of method of play. All entries in excess of this limit will be deemed void. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “Day” is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00:00 AM (PT) and ending at 11:59:59 PM (PT). Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address and/or telephone number of participants. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a participant in the Sweepstakes, participation will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the email address or mobile telephone number provided at the time of participation. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address or mobile telephone number by an Internet access provider, online service provider, wireless carrier, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address or mobile telephone number. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address or wireless account associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Please allow up to 6 weeks from time of prize claim until confirmation of prize winner.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about 6/6/17 among all eligible entries received from all methods combined by Sponsor or its designee. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: If you are a potential winner, you will receive a text message or phone call from Sponsor’s fulfillment provider (based on entrant’s method of entry) on or about 6/8/17 providing details on how to claim a prize. If a potential winner is unable to be contacted within seventy-two (72) hours from the first attempted notification, the potential winner may forfeit the prize. Potential prize winners will be sent the Winner Documents for their completion and return to the Sponsor’s fulfillment provider in order to claim their prize.
6. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: Nine (9) Grand Prizes are available to be awarded - Each winner will receive the Grand Prize (“Grand Prize”) which consists of the following: the opportunity for up to two (2) of the Grand Prize winner’s children between the ages of 10 – 18 years old to attend the Kellogg’s® / LA Galaxy Soccer Fantasy Camp organized by the LA Galaxy (“Fantasy Camp”) scheduled to be held on 8/26/17 at the StubHub Center in Carson, CA (ARV $80 ea. winner). Total ARV of all prizes $720. Fantasy Camp includes: customized uniform (socks, shorts and jersey); one (1) day of professional training conducted by former LA Galaxy player(s), first team assistants and/or Academy coaches; access to locker room and training facilities tour at StubHub Center; “Chalk Talk” for all winners during the same session with a member of LA Galaxy coaching staff prior to training session; catered meal with LA Galaxy player and other winners; LA Galaxy gift bag; and opportunity for participants to take photos and obtain autographs from LA Galaxy players and coaches. Players and coaches that participate in the Fantasy Camp are subject to availability and are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Minor guest(s) must be accompanied by an adult who is a Grand Prize winner and his/her parent or legal guardian. Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable Fantasy Camp and StubHub Center rules and regulations. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to transportation costs to and from StubHub Center, meals (other than those noted herein) and other expenses incurred by accepting prize are the sole responsibility of each winner. In the event the scheduled Fantasy Camp is cancelled, or postponed for any reason outside the control of the Released Parties (as defined below), the Released Parties will have no further obligation. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received from all methods combined. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Limit one (1) prize per household/family.
7. GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release (“Winner Documents”) within seven (7) days after first delivery attempt. Grand Prize winner must be the parent or legal guardian of each of his/her guests and Grand Prize winner must sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release on behalf of his/her guest(s) prior to awarding of prize. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected provided there is sufficient time remaining to award the prize. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. By entering Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless, Kellogg Company, LA Galaxy Football Club, LLC, MLS, its affiliated teams and entities, SUM, Northgate González Markets, participating stores and their respective members, related companies, parents, subsidiaries, limited liability companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, assigns and their respective agents and agencies (“Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Entrants and winners (i.e. entrants that accept a prize) release and agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims and liability out of acceptance, possession, use or misuses of the prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including property damage, personal injuries or death) resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor, LA Galaxy Football Club, LLC, and Northgate González Markets, may use the winner's name, voice, likeness and/or prize information in any and all media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, review, approval, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
8. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Any attempted form of entry into the Sweepstakes, other than the entry methods stated, is prohibited. Promotion Entities, their respective affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, wireless phone connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture or entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict an participant’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s phone, or other matter relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the text entry portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes; and award the prizes from among all eligible non-suspect entries received from all methods combined up to the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of eligible entries have been received. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS ADMINISTERED BY SPONSOR. SPONSOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF ENTRIES AND OVERALL ADMINISTRATION AND EXECUTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANTS SHOULD LOOK SOLELY TO SPONSOR, NOT LOS ANGELES GALAXY FOOTBALL CLUB, LLC, MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER, L.L.C. OR SOCCER UNITED MARKETING, LLC WITH ANY PROBLEMS RELATED TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
9. PRIVACY: For information about how Kellogg Company uses your personal information, please see its privacy statements, located at http://www.kelloggcompany.com/privacy.aspx.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 8/20/17 to: Kellogg’s™ Kick It with LA Galaxy Text-to-Enter Sweepstakes, Attn: Winner’s List, P.O. Box 1716, Battle Creek, MI 49016-1716. Winner’s list to be available after 6/20/17.
11. SPONSOR: Kellogg Company, One Kellogg Square, Battle Creek, MI 49016
®, ™, © 2017 Kellogg NA Co.
Do you speak English? Click here